Please find the latest travel information between France and India with respect to covid restrictions
Travel from France to India
All travelers should
· Submit complete and factual information in self-declaration form on the online Air Suvidha portal (https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration) before the scheduled travel, including last 14 days travel details.
· Upload a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR report*. The test should have been conducted within 72 hrs prior to undertaking the journey.
· Each passenger shall also submit a declaration
· All travellers who need to undertake testing on arrival, should preferably pre-book the test online on Air Suvidha Portal, to facilitate timely testing.
On Arrival in India
· Thermal screening would be carried out in respect of all the passengers by the health officials present at the airport.
· The self-declaration form filled online shall be shown to the airport health staff. xvi. The passengers found to be symptomatic during screening shall be immediately isolated and taken to medical facility as per health protocol
· If tested positive, their contacts shall be identified and managed as per the protocol
Source: Indian Embassy in France
Anyone aged 12 and over entering French territory must present a negative PCR or antigen test of less than 24 or 48 hours depending on the country of origin. The only exception is that people with a complete vaccination schedule do not have to take a test when they arrive from a Member State of the European Union, Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, the Holy See or Switzerland.